1. Feathers Indigo t-shirt design by Betsy Walton 2. The Middletons plate set design by Marco Cibola 3. Lets get old fashioned with this Blackbird Fly Twin Lens Reflex Camera 4. Wood bird brooch by Beci Orpin 5. Where I End and You Begin – Limited edition giclee print by Lisa Congdon 6. 100% Recycled felt bag
1. Tea cup ring from Kittyrobot’s etsy store 2. Brand identity for Mallard tearooms by Sarah Walsh. 3. Tea for two teapot from Shinzi Katoh 4. Tea for two card by I Like Pens 5. Screen print from Keep Calm Gallery 6. Train Window Tea Cup and Saucer hand illustrated by Esther Coombes
Filed under: Fashion, Goodies, Illustration | Tags: Marco Angeles, t-shirt, threadless
Got a sweet tooth? Well, this t-shirt by Marco Angeles is just the attire for you. Remember to brush your teeth, or tooth decay and certain death will be upon you.
1. Picture from the wonderful Ampersand blog 2. Tote from House Industries 3. Necklace from Isette’s shop on Etsy 4. Handdrawn ampersand pyramid t-shirt by Will Bryant 5. Handmade cusion from Lorem & Ipsum’s shop on Etsy 6. Amperman illustration by Andy Smith
1. Little paper boats by Juriann Matter 2. Letterpressed greeting card by Hammerpress 3. Key to my heart card made from vintage picture book covers by Art School Girl 4. Paper mobile made from vintage French magazines and record jackets by Royal Buffet 5. Eclecto pads by Uppercase 6. Pinhole camera kit from the Curiosity Shoppe
Filed under: Goodies | Tags: fred flare, hetty and dave, pancake meow, sweet
1. Handmade Cake brooches by Love from Hetty and Dave 2. Ceramic biscuit boxes by Robert Archard 3. Ice cream truck lip balm set from Fred Flare 4. Ice-cream bubble blower necklace by Je Suis Vieve 5. Handmade Soapsicle by Soapylove 6. Confectionary gift wrap from Fred Flare