Here’s a few of my own thoughts…
1. Lacking Christmas tree decorations? Adorn your tree with origami birds instead, like this pretty dove made from a paper doily.
2. Forget crap Secret Santa gifts this year, send a secret compliment instead. Better yet, say it with calligraphy like Love Jenna
3. Buy a decorative stamp and transform cheap card into unique handmade christmas cards. I’ve gone for a handmade folk heart stamp by Noolibird.
4. Invest in clear baubles that you can fill yourself. That way your decorations can change with your decor. Check out Land-rich’s nature ornaments for inspiration.
5. Knit your own Christmas stocking. Those with needle phobias may have to make do with a red pillow case instead.
Have a credit-less Christmas and a thrifty New Year everyone!
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment